Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Deb at [email protected] She's happy to help!
(See the answers below in this order.)
- How do I find my classes after I've enrolled?
- Do I have enough talent to become a painter?
- How to Cancel Your Subscription
- How Long Can I Access My Class?
- I forgot my password or can't log in - what do I do?
- I'm having trouble playing the video.
- Can I sell or show the paintings I've done from this class?
How do I find my classes after I've enrolled?
Once you're signed in, click 'My Courses' in the top menu to see your personal list of enrolled courses. Or, click this link to log in: sign in
Do I have enough talent?
Everyone has a unique ability to express themselves with art. Most students pick up watercolor basics pretty quickly, and you'll be able to produce paintings to be proud of from your very first lesson.
Mastering techniques just takes practice, but hard working students have been selling work in their first year of painting. (And I was told at the beginning of my career that I had NO talent and should quit now - you have to ignore the naysayers.)
How To Cancel Your Subscription
I want all my students happy, whether they're current or past students! If you contact me within the first 30 days of purchase, I'll send a full refund.
- sign in to your Teachable account
- click your student icon or photo in the top right corner
- from the drop down menu that pops up, click on Manage Subscription
- in Manage subscription, click unsubscribe in the far right Actions column
How long can I access my class?
- Individual classes - There is no time limit - finish it in a day or take as long as you want. Revisit your class at any time.
- Subscriptions - you can access the classes as long as your subscription is purchased.
I forgot my password - what do I do?
On the log in, you can click reset password. If you continue to have problems, email me ([email protected]) and I'll reset it manually.
The videos won't play
The most common problem is the internet browser. Internet Explorer often has glitches with videos, so we recommend using Chrome or Firefox instead. Or, check the introduction/links section to see if there is a link to the video on youtube or vimeo. (I try to include those whenever possible.)
Can I sell or show the paintings I've done from this class?
Yes, absolutely! I'm always happy to see students proudly showing their work on line, and sales are even better! Feel free to make prints, cards, anything you like. (Check any art show's rules before entering - and good luck.)